Friday, November 30, 2012

Be Bold







Wearing: Jet Rag blouse, DIY denim vest, Vintage skirt, Target socks, Steve Madden heels, American Apparel headband, Forever 21 necklace, Urban Outfitters watch.

For the first time since I moved here it's been unbearably hot in LA for the past week , along with experiencing my first earthquakes .. NOT FUN I might add. I was such a baby when the first one happened but coming from Ohio they are new to me so I guess that's expected. But long behold .. here's a new outfit post finally. My family surprised me with a camera last week so this was my first time using it , aaaand IM OBSESSED. Anyways , hope you're all having a good weekend!

P.S. I leave for MAGIC next Sunday so be sure to follow my Facebook page (Carried Away) & twitter (@carriezaeh) for updates!

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment