Friday, November 30, 2012

Runaway Train











Wearing: Forever 21 tank, Topshop bandeau, Forever 21 skirt, LF socks, Steve Madden heels, Vintage bracelet.

On Erica: American Apparel lace body suit, Urban Outfitters blazer, Pacsun shorts, MIA boots.

I'm currently on Spring Break so I flew back home to Cincinnati, Ohio for the week to see family & friends and celebrate my 21st. There are some really neat old places in a town here so I spent the day taking pictures at a couple of my favorites. One of them being the old train tracks above. I brought along one of my best friends Erica Menke, because at 5'9, I'm SURE that she should model .. and after photographing her, I found I was correct. It was such a fun day taking pictures with her and my mom. I hope you all enjoy the pics as much as we did! Like my Facebook page to see the rest of our pictures by later this week :)

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment