Friday, November 30, 2012

Nasty Gal Relaunch Party





Photo curtesy of Tommy B .. link below.

Wearing: Vintage shorts, Goodwill sweater, JCrew jacket, Forever 21 socks, Steve Madden shoes. 

Sooo talk about crazy amounts of stylish people! The Nasty Gal relaunch party was definitely the place to be Wednesday night at The Tropicana Bar at The Roosevelt, Hollywood. I went with Emily of STYLEmap, and we met up with Kiara of Tobruckave and Bethany of Snakes Nest. Not only did we take some fun photo booth pictures seen above, taken by Tommy B, but I tried coconut water for the first time and oh my YUMMINESS. It's a must try. The goodie bag leaving was definitely a plus; already using my favorite item inside: new pop color phone case! Hope those of you that went enjoyed & those of you that didn't .. I better see you next time!

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment