Friday, November 30, 2012

DC shoes event via Instagram











Wednesday I went to the DC shoes event at the Roosevelt hotel with my friend Emily; and let me just say it was DEFINITELY one of the top 5 events I've ever gone to. Not only did I get a sneak peek of their new fall shoe & clothing line which is beyond amazing. But I also enjoyed some sweet treats, coconut water, a hair braiding bar by Nine Zero One Salon, hair products by Unite, a manicure station with China Glaze, and a makeup station with Blushington, so much girl fun! And on top of all this, Emily & I both left with a stocked goodie bag full of amazing products courtesy of these brands :) I've been living in the DC red and white sun dress seen above. Be sure to check these brands out, you're sure to love them!

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

Follow me on Instagram for more fun updates : @carriezaeh

No comments:

Post a Comment