Thursday, November 29, 2012

SIMPLY STYLIST EVENT










Wearing: LF leather jacket & Wildfox tank (both my friend Em's), Denim Shorts made by me, Target socks, and Steve Madden shoes.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Simply Stylist event at The W in Hollywood with my friend Em. So many fun designers were there with amazing stuff! My all around favorite was NAVEN clothing. If you haven't checked their stuff out then definitely take some time & do so because I'm positive that you'll fall in love, just as I did. Another amazing booth was Rent the Runway. You can rent designer clothes for an amazing price .. So why buy when you can just rent and then send it back, right?! I could go on and on with the designers at the event but those were definitely my favs :)
xoxo for now, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment