Thursday, November 29, 2012

FIDM's Fashion Blogger Party






Wearing: Old Navy striped sweater dress, American Apparel headband, Elle  leather jacket, Target tights, and Steve Madden boots.

It's always fun getting together with amazing people that have the same passion as I do. A couple of weeks ago I got to attend FIDM's first ever blogger party! I met some amazing new fashionable ladies and also was able to indulge in a delicious chocolate fountain & other numerous sweets - all around it was just a good time! I also had the opportunity to walk through FIDM's new costume museum that opened; so cool getting to see the actual costumes from some of my fav movies. I can't wait to reconnect with some of these amazing fashionistas at other events!
Until then, xoxo, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment