Thursday, January 17, 2013

Red Accents






Wearing: Jet Rag skirt, Vintage crop sweater, Cotton On beanie, Target socks, Steve Madden heels, Mac lipstick.

I've only been back in LA for a week & I already have tons of projects and assignments for school. How does that happen so fast?! 

I'm currently reeeeally excited though because my cousins wife is pregnant and they just sent me her first ultrasound pic this morning that you can clearly see! Seriously adorable. You can see the little feet and everything. Annnd my mom & cousin Courtney are coming out to LA in March so they're currently finalizing their plans which is pretty darn exciting too. I've started a countdown until they're here. One more exciting thing .. Melie Bianco featured me on their hand bag website .. so cool. Check me out HERE.

Hope you're all having a fab week!

Xoxo for now, Carrie.



1 comment: