Monday, January 14, 2013

Downtown View





Wearing: Vigoss Jeans c/o Vigoss USA, Melie Bianco bag c/o of Melie Bianco, Elle Leather Jacket, Vintage tee, Forever 21 booties, Melrose Trading Post sunglasses, H&M beanie.

How amazing is this green bag right?! When Melie Bianco sent it to me I died a little because it's the perfect shape & size for all of my goodies that I stuff in there. I'm really into adding green to my wardrobe currently because I don't really have any so this was beyond perfect! Go check out their site HERE ASAP because I love EVERYTHING. And you can snag this exact bag for yourselves HERE on their site! 

I was gifted these jeans from Vigoss USA back in August while at MAGIC and they are awesome. The perfect fit all around and I love the slouchiness in the legs. Definitely snag yourself a pair HERE. You can grab a pair super similar to mine HERE and they're on sale right now. Doesn't get much better than that.

Hope you're all having a fabulous new year so far! I just got back to LA and I am so happy to be back, my roommate snapped these shots of me on our balcony this morning. I swear looking out at sunny downtown LA is one of the best views.

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment