Saturday, December 1, 2012

Purple & Stone







Wearing: INDIGENOUS poncho c/o INDIGENOUS, DIY'ed Gap Jeans, Gap hat, Dolce Vita heels c/o Rue La La, Wildfox tee c/o Wildfox.

Hellloooooo! I'm finally back for good. I've gotten ahead on my final projects as this quarter comes to a close so I'll be making time for more regular posts. I've missed blogging the past weeks. Any who .. this poncho I'm wearing .. AMAAAAZING right?! And it's organic clothing. So cozy, I never want to take it off. I am officially obsessed with anything and everything INDIGENOUS. They offered me some choices between three of their top pieces and after cozying up in this poncho, I clearly made the right choice. Big thank you to them! Go check out more of their stuff HERE and get this exact poncho HERE.

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment