Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blue Shower





Wearing: Vintage Jacket, Goodwill sweater, Forever 21 skirt, LF socks, Steve Madden heels, Forever 21 necklace.

Yes. I am standing in a pool shower. But hey, I thought the blue tiles were cool. Its been chilly and cloudy here in LA lately, totally not what I'm used to so layers have been a must. I'm really ready for Christmas break, this quarter has been stressful to say the least! I head home to Ohio in just 16 days and I'll be there for a month. Dreading the ice cold weather that awaits me but I am beyond excited to spend time with my family and friends. It's much needed. Hope you all are staying warm!

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

3 comments:

  1. Love how the camo stands out against the pretty blue tiles! Hope you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! Found your blog through my friend Tito- and I love it! So many of the fashion blogs ive recently started following are New Yorkers. Really glad to have an LA girl in the mix now. Maybe you can recommend some others too :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shower! Great choice for a backdrop! Hope you had a fabulous New Year/Holiday!!

    ReplyDelete