Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lazy Grunge Day






Wearing: Crossroads top, Jetrag mens denim made into oversized shorts, Wanted boots, Urban Outfitters glasses.

These shorts are the most comfortable things on the planet. Even though I look like a boy wearing them , they're awesome. I got this top a few months back super cheap because the studs were falling off , way too easy to sew back on though so of course I had to get it. I start school again tomorrow .. crazy how fast fall break went .. but this means just 1 more quarter until I get to spend a month in Ohio with my fam & friends and only 3 more quarters until I graduate .. CRAZY. I'm starting to feel old. I'm spending today on the couch reading a book to enjoy my last day of break , have a good Tuesday ya'll!

Xoxo for now , Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment