Saturday, December 1, 2012

Floral Prints






Wearing: MUDD jeans (get them HERE) , Brandy Melville tank, Nastygal hat, Steve Madden shoes, cluster of Kohl's & Urban Outfitters jewelry.

I'm baaaaaack! Sorry I've been seriously slacking. I had finals for school & then was enjoying some me time during the first week of break since I never get to do that. And during that time .. yes .. I got bangs! Big change. But back to blogging .. it's good to be back at it. I'm obsessed with these new jeans my mom surprised me with by MUDD from Kohl's. I love the colors on the black background. And I especially love them with my favorite black and white stripe tee, but to dress them up a bit I paired them with this halter tank. It's been HOT here in LA the past week, I'm hoping for a little more fall weather soon even though that seems doubtful. Enjoy your weeks.

A little gift for you all! Kohl's has given me & my readers 10% off online from now until December 29th. All you have to do is enter the code TENBLOG at checkout. Enjoy! Go get some Christmas shopping done early!

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment