Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sloppy Pastels





Wearing: Brandy Melville tank, LF shorts, Vintage sweater, Urban shoes, Brandy Melville bralette.

Okay yeah I've been slacking from my daily posts, I was on a roll there! But moving THIS SATURDAY .. crazy! I'm beyond excited. Mine & my roomies lives are officially packed up in boxes and ready. Including all of my clothes, I only kept out some basics to mix and match until the move so bear with me on the lazy outfit post. Anyways, I'm rambling, but I'll be uploading a post of our new place once we get all unpacked so stay tuned! PS. tried for the millionth time to break these shoes in & its just not happening .. hello again blisters. Took these photos quick while out to brunch with Seth & Kirstie, enjoying some LA sunshine.

Xoxo for now, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment